Mission

I am UncleBob and this is my blog. It covers the latest humanoid robot development worldwide. I will also post my robotic projects and competitions. You can also find my tutorials on how to program the Bioloid Humanoid robot and create your own custom gait.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

RX24F Jump Test

Without further due I am testing the power of the RX24F early with the jumps. I must say the robot feels extremely light. All it needs now is the arm and a head. I tried to port some existing gait across but find out the alignment is totally different so looks like I need to start from scratch which shouldn't be too difficult consider I just created the jump gait in less than couple minutes where as with the Bioloid Premium it took me an hour and still not so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment