Mission

I am UncleBob and this is my blog. It covers the latest humanoid robot development worldwide. I will also post my robotic projects and competitions. You can also find my tutorials on how to program the Bioloid Humanoid robot and create your own custom gait.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Bioloid Premium TYPE C Codes


For the Hong Kong MakerFaire I developed a general program for the Bioloid Premim TYPE C. The code consists of both the Motion File and Task Code.


This aim of this program is for the Bioloid to interact with the guest at the MakerFaire. I haven't compiled the videos I took from the MakeFaire yet as the file sizes are bigger than my MacBook disc space. However many kids love the Bioloid and so did many grown up. Kids all kept waving and touching the Bioloid to make him do something, throwing ball at him to catch it.


1 comment:

  1. Hoping you can help me. I am trying to use the default motion file and build a task file that will make the robot walk forward for a set distance. The problem I am having is the loading the action page 32 the robot will never exit the walking motion.

    ReplyDelete