Mission

I am UncleBob and this is my blog. It covers the latest humanoid robot development worldwide. I will also post my robotic projects and competitions. You can also find my tutorials on how to program the Bioloid Humanoid robot and create your own custom gait.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Customising the gait RX24F


I am recreating some basic gaits i.e. side shift, turn. With the RX24F because the servos are very strong and fast the gait is easy to make. Before the weak servos would make the robot wobble during a gait and loses kinetic energy as a result the robot won't turn or won't shift that much. With speed and power available now I have some much more option. Notice also the robot now turn in a much nicer circle and have perfect balance. This is not the case with the Bioloid Premium.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, just awesome this bot! how much did you spend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Approximate $2500. Didn't do any traveling this year and so the money make up from there.

    ReplyDelete