Mission

I am UncleBob and this is my blog. It covers the latest humanoid robot development worldwide. I will also post my robotic projects and competitions. You can also find my tutorials on how to program the Bioloid Humanoid robot and create your own custom gait.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

RX24 Robot AutoDesk 3D

It is not long ago I watch youtube video of robot 3D design with amaze.
Eventhough it is drawn into Autodesk Inventor 2011 by Andrew from Trossen Robotics this is still my design rotating in 3D. Autodesk Inventor will take me a long time to learn but I am starting to like it.

This is not the final design. The arm will look very different. The foot is very high. I might adopt the Freedom Jr III design. The thrust bearing should make it ok.

I can't wait to contruct this in real life.


No comments:

Post a Comment