Mission

I am UncleBob and this is my blog. It covers the latest humanoid robot development worldwide. I will also post my robotic projects and competitions. You can also find my tutorials on how to program the Bioloid Humanoid robot and create your own custom gait.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

村田製作所:エネルギーメーター Energy Meter CEATEC JAPAN2010映像



Energy Meter CEATEC JAPAN2010. This is one piece of state of the art technology. Light years ahead of what I am doing with my Bioloid. This makes us wonder when Japan's robot will hit the mass market.

2 comments:

  1. That's Murata Boy developed by Murata Manufacturing. It's not intended to be sold commercially - it's used as a technology demonstration piece to show how all the sensors and components sold by Murata can be used in different designs. This particular video is showing the energy used by the robot to cycle up the slope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder what those components are being used for right now

    ReplyDelete